January
· Looking forward to a great time. Thanks mom and dad for the tickets and looking forward to the season tickets Liz bought for the rest of the year! — with Liz McKnight at Desert Star Playhouse.
·
Checking in for my Christmas
present from Wes. So excited, thanks hun!· Looking forward to a great time. Thanks mom and dad for the tickets and looking forward to the season tickets Liz bought for the rest of the year! — with Liz McKnight at Desert Star Playhouse.
· Just got home from a party and the kids are in bed, the house is clean, and Wes is downstairs doing Yoga. Is this a dream? This never happens.
· Good old Taco Bell. You never know what you’re gonna get.
· I’m feeling the organization bug this week. Cleaned out the laundry/food storage room the other day and today I’m tackling our “junk room” and files. I better get back to work before the bug goes away.
· Oak and I had fun digging a tunnel out of the huge snow mound at the corner of our driveway
· Hanging out at the zoo with grandpa and cousins. We finally get to see the new sea lions.
February
·
My boys are so handsome! I love them!· Yay! My friend jeana is finally made it home from russia with their beautiful new edition to their family. So happy for them!
· Thank you pinterest. Now I have a valentines wreath that costs me nothing.
· Chill’n with my dad at East Canyon, helping him figure out his smart phone and finding fun apps for him. Now that’s quality bonding time right there ;)
· One more shirt to add to the collection. (Women’s all-nighter vball tournament)
March
·
Are those homemade chicken nuggets? Why yes...yes they
are. Not quite chick-fil-a but pretty darn close.· Somebody's sure enjoying all the sunshine lately. He just can't get enough of it. (Tyson sliding)
· How do you get rid of the back pain you’ve had from throwing your back out you might ask? Just sprain your ankle. ;(
April
·
Liz McKnight's good
parenting quote of the day "Tyson, do you want dinner or are you just
going to keep eating stuff off the floor?" Serious question. LOL· First bike ride today. Love the sunny weather!
· Since everyone else is posting about national siblings day I might as well show off my awesome siblings. Especially our sweet 80's picture. I love my family!
· First place baby! Love my partner! She gets the mvp award for all her kills and triple blocks. — at St. George Spring Opener.
· My beautiful grandma passed away today at the age of 95. She was so sweet and always happy and I'm glad I got to live with her for a few years. She can now be with her sweetheart and not have any more pain. A joyous day for them, but bittersweet for all of us. We love you mor mor and will miss you.
· Does anyone know somebody that could give my sister a lift from Vegas to Salt Lake? She is flying in from Boston for my grandma’s funeral and SL flights are full so she’s heading to Vegas. If so, let me know, thanks.
· It’s never a good thinkg when your four year old comes out of the bathroom holding his wet pants and underwear and says “I dropped them in the sink”.
May
·
These two cousins absolutely love each other. They even
have to sit as close as possible while eating lunch. (Kayla and Oakley)· Fun day at the zoo! A little busy, but great weather and the animals were so active. Thanks gma for taking us.
· Guess what I just did. (Chopped hair)
Our back yard is going to double in the next few days. I'm so excited!
· The fence fairies surprised me while I was gone for two hours. I was so surprised to drive around the corner and see this.
· How do you keep a 4 year old occupied while you shop at three different stores? . . . Let him use your camera phone the whole time. Needless to say we ended up with about 200 pictures of his Star Wars encyclopedia (some of them extreme close ups of Luke’s hands and feet), 100 pictures of the floor, 50 picture of his brother in the stroller, about 20 pictures of my behind, and 10 more of the back of my head. What a funny kid, but I got done what I needed, hehe.
· Had a pretty cool missionary experience on the Frontrunner tonight with the YM/YW. It made it all worth it. And thank you to the anonymous guy sitting behind us and listening to our conversation, who handed out “investigator” The Gospel is Restored book on his way off the train. Whoever you are, you are my hero.
· There’s nothing like getting caught in a downpour as you’re walking with your kids out to the car. Talk about throwing everything in the car in record time, even the kids.
June
·
Everyone get excited! The avp is coming to slc! Less
conference was today and it was fun to be a part of.· Doctor says allergies but to me he looks like he just went 12 rounds. Lol! And this is better than it was thus morning. (Oak’s swollen face)
· Congrats to my nephew, Adam Della-Piana. Valedictorian of his class in Berwick, Maine. We are so proud of you!! Great speech!
· Also have to give a shout out to my oldest niece. She is an amazing woman. "Go amber!!!" (Make sure you turn the volume up) — with Katy Thompson Westenskow and 4 others at Amber Radmall is graduating from Open High School of Utah.
· Happy Fathers day to the best dad these two toads could ever have. You know you're their favorite Love you! — with Wesley McKnight
· Happy Fathers day Dad! Thanks for everything you do for me!
· All bundled up after trying to swim in this chilly weather. They still loved it though. Thanks Nicole Russell Wallace for inviting us.
· I only have one child today! I feel like a free woman. What should I do?
· Had a fun mommy-son day today with this little guy. We went shopping, took a nice long nap, dinner with dad, and then more shopping. I think he liked all the attention for once.
July
·
1st place again baby! I love this girl! Great job Ashley
Murray — at Park City 31st
Annual July 4th Tournament.· The views from our table tonight at my birthday dinner. (Temple, The Roof Restaurant)
· My two little iPad addicts. It's amazing how even my little one can navigate his way around.
· Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! (Flat tire)
· Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I’ve had an awesome birthday week full of movies, lots of eating out with delicious food (it’s so much better when you don’t cook it yourself), two volleyball tournaments, fireworks, chocolate (yum yum!), relaxing, Trafalga, and my very own tablet to top it off. My hubby sure did spoil me this year. Love you all, and thanks again.
· It’s amazing what two hours away from the kids and spending time with wonderful women can do. Loved Relief Society tonight!! Thanks Amy, Megan, Cletah and Gina, and everyone else that helped!!
August
·
Attention volleyball peeps:
One of my good friends is the AD for a 4A High School here in Salt Lake. She
just hired the setter from BYU to be their head volleyball coach there, but
they are having a hard time finding any assistants. If you are interested or if
any of you know someone who might be interested please let me know. The season
starts next week and they are pretty desperate to find someone. Thanks!!· Watching four kids all day isn’t too bad, especially when the two youngest take a nice long two hour nap at the same time, and the oldest two are plopped down in front of a movie. Yay for a few minutes of peace and quiet!!
· The courts are going in at liberty!! Getting excited!!!!! Everyone buy your tickets at avp.com
· Oak robbed his piggy bank today to pay for an app on the Ipad. Little did he know the Ipad doesn’t take coin. Fail, but cute.
· Yup, that's Kerri Walsh. I told her I love her mommy posts on facebook. Haha!!
· Tyson just discovered that if he holds his nostrils closed his voice sounds funny. He’s such a character.
· Thanks Wesley McKnight for doing all the hard work and going through all the photos to find the best ones. It was the best weekend ever! Topped it off with a free game ball signed by all the champs. #avpslc
· Anyone know a good plumber . . . or better yet, anyone want to come gut and remodel our bathroom?
· Carver's steakhouse, Anniversary Inn, Baskin Robbins, FatCats bowling, The Pizza Factory, beating the pirates game at Trafalga, Seven Peaks, and finished it off with Popeye's chicken. I think we hit every hot date night joint in the last 24 hours. Happy anniversary to the best husband ever! Love you hun!
September
·
Not to self; feeding the kids
energy bites an hour before bed time dos NOT help them fall asleep.· My eyeballs are still burning from the pelting horizontal rain that we tried to play volleyball in this afternoon. That was a crazy storm. Wish I had gotten a pic but we were too busy trying to stay alive.
· First day of preschool. Today marks the end of my "leisurely" life sleeping in and doing whatever we wanted all day. Oak loves school so I guess it's worth it.
· I love my husband! Three weekends in a row he stayed home with the kids so I could either play or ref volleyball. What a great dad! Thanks hun!
· We made it through the first night without the binkie. Hopefully tonight will be better.
· First permanent marker incident as a mom. I'm surprised I made it this long with two boysrunning around.
October
·
Oakley turned 5 yesterday and he wanted a pirate party.
Good thing there is Pinterest Happy Birthday Oak!! Can't believe you are 5
already.· Can I give my 2 year old a cough drop? The poor kid is coughing every 20 seconds. ;(
· Happy Halloween, from Spiderman and yoda!
November
·
Me: “Oakley, whose birthday
do we celebrate on Christmas?” Oak (deep in thought)…”Mine?” Looks like we need
to change a few things around out house this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment