I had the opportunity to go to Wayne county with my friend Jeana and run a volleyball camp for Wayne High School in June. It was a great opportunity, the only problem was that Wes was on call so I had to bring my kiddos. One of Jeana's friends lives there so she watched them while we were doing the camp, which was so nice of her. She let us stay at her house too, except after our first night her basement flooded so she called around and found us this awesome cabin that one of her friends owns. It was the coolest place ever!! It was one giant room with a huge staircase up to a fun loft with beds and toys. The boys absolutely loved it there and it was nice to just let them run around. We had a blast, and the volleyball camp was much better then I thought it would be. The girls down there were so fun to teach. I enjoyed it very much.
The boys loved the trampoline, especially that it was in the ground so they could just run on and off of it. They loved the huge bean bags, and Oakley found a load of guns in the toy box and he was in heaven the whole night.











No comments:
Post a Comment