My boys have become ipad addicts. Oakley will go through phases where he plays on it every day, but I finally let Tyson try it out one day and now every day he walks over to the counter and points up and says "apadee" which is iPad in Tyson talk. Wes gave me a tablet for my birthday so now we have one for each of them and there isn't much fighting over it anymore.
Oakley loves guns and swords. Here he is with about 10 guns shoved in his pants.
My boys love bath time.
Wes thinks I'm silly for buying matching shirts for the boys, but I think it's cute.
One day Oakley went to Lagoon with his cousins and Tyson and I got to spend the whole day together, just him and me. We had fun shopping and taking naps. It was nice. I also captured a picture of him in his shorty short pajamas which are so cute. He's such a cute kid!









No comments:
Post a Comment