I love the 4th of July. Probably because it's so close to my birthday. In any case it's one of my favorite holidays. I've been able to play in one of the big volleyball tournaments in Park City the past few years. This year I played with my friend Ashley and we won first place in the AA division. It was awesome! We won $125. It was way worth it!
Then I came home and got to go to our neighborhood party that our good friends put on. We all chip in and they get a huge water slide, hamburgers, and fireworks, and we have a great big street party. It was really fun. Oakley loved the huge water slide and couldn't get enough of it, once he decided to try it of course.
And Tyson found his friend Zachary and fought over the bubble container the whole time. Typical.
Here are all the kids from the neighborhood lined up before the fireworks. We love having this fun party so close to home so we don't have to fight any traffic.






No comments:
Post a Comment