McKnights

McKnights

Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Yoda

The other night I had to go to a meeting at the stake center and Wes was on call so I took Oakley to the nursery that they were providing. When I went to pick him up afterwards all of the nursery workers were very curious what his name was. I told them Oakley, and they just started laughing. They said that every time they asked him what his name was, he'd say "Yoda". We all had a good laugh about that. That gave me a good idea for his halloween costume.

He's been way in to Star Wars lately. He loves fighting using his light sabers with dad and watching Luke and Vader fight at the end of Return of the Jedi. Wes pulled out his Vader mask the other day and let Oak wear it. He was in heaven. The best is when he says "Luke, I'm your faaader".






2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! He's a character. I'm jealous because he'll be taller than me in like four years!! haha

    ReplyDelete