McKnights

McKnights

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm lucky I'm tall

People always tell me that I don't look as far along as I say I am when I'm pregnant, and I just tell them that I'm lucky that I'm tall. This baby has lots of room in there. It's nice not having some of the side effects that others have. I still sleep well at night, I don't have to pee a lot, I can still see my toes and touch my feet. Like I said I'm lucky. I just wish being tall helped with those first three months and made it so I wasn't sick, but I guess something has to be bad about pregnancy.
I'm 32 weeks along and we're almost starting the countdown. 8 more weeks to go, less then 2 months. It seems like this pregnancy has lasted forever, especially cause I was pregnant at this time last year. All the feelings of it being fall overlap with the feelings of my miscarriage last year, so it's kind of wierd to be pregnant again, but at least this time it's turned out better.

I'm not one to take preggo pictures, but I just thought it was interesting how different this pregnancy is from my first. This picture was taken last week. I'm much bigger then I was when I was preggo with Oak.
And this one was taken when I was preggo with Oak around the same time. Note: I can't fit in that shirt anymore. I've moved up a size or two.

And this last photo is of me one week before I had Oakley. I don't fit in this shirt anymore either. Once again, I'm lucky I'm tall and these babies have lots of room, otherwise this would be a post full of complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment