McKnights

McKnights

Friday, July 1, 2011

Our adventures downtown

A few weeks ago I needed to go downtown to the Church History Museum. I wanted to see if the children's exhibit they have there was worth bringing my primary kids down for an activity. So I decided that Oakley and I would head down on the trax, since he had never really ridden it, other then from the Gateway to Temple Square. He loved it. He was so good the whole way, just sitting on the seat and looking out the window.

The exhibit was fun, not very big, but fun. Oakley's favorite part was the touch screen computers that they had. You could play differnt games, like memory, or a maze game, but he just liked pushing all the buttons and making the screen change. Here are a few others that he played with.




Then we went and walked around temple square. He loved looking at the water in front of the temple. We also got to go up to the top of the Church Office Building which is always fun to look out from. By then he was getting a little cranky, so we headed back to the train after that. It was a fun day, and well worth the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment