
McKnights
Monday, June 27, 2011
Team Baby Bumps
I am officially retiring from indoor volleyball after last weekend. Don't worry, I'll unretire after the baby comes, but for now, I'm ending on a high note. My friend Jeana put a team together for the Utah Summer Games down in Cedar City last week, and I got to go play with some awesome people. It was so much fun and we did great. We won the whole thing! The best part is that three of us were more then 20 weeks pregnant. Our team name was Baby Bumps, and I think those three extra babies helped us out a little. Our last two matches went three games each and it was way intense, but we pulled it out and beat some good teams, one of which we lost to last year in the same tournament. Anyway, I had an awesome weekend, and I loved playing with all of these girls. Here we are: Kaycee, Jeana, Me, Ashley (back) Karly and Alydia (front). Yay team Baby Bumps.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I too put in my resignation for indoor volleyball...until after the baby comes. We'll see how long I can do the outdoor stuff :) Thanks again for coming and letting me drag you all over the country to be play volleyball with me! Thanks for making me look so short! hee hee
ReplyDelete