McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun pics

I thought I'd share some fun pictures from the past few weeks. We got to watch cousin Kayla for a few days while her parents were in Puerta Vallarta. It was a ton of fun. Oakley and her could just chase each other around all day, screaming and giggling. Here's one of their more quiet times, watching Curious George in their church clothes on Mother's day. Don't you love the bling?

These two just love each other.


Of course I had to get Kayla with her morning hair. It's so funny.


This made me laugh so hard. She had spilled her cereal on the floor and then sat in it. When she got up and started walking around I couldn't help myself.


One of Oak's new things is to walk around in both Wes and my shoes. Here he is in Wes's bengal shoes. Maybe one day he'll fit into them.
One day he climbed behind the couch and was back there for quite a long time, so I peeked over and he had all his stuffed animals back there and was reading a book to himself. What a fun little hidout.

This is one of my favorite pictures. My friend took it when Oakley and dad came to watch me play outdoor volleyball last saturday. I think this picture is credit card worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment