McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another day at the zoo, finally

Finally, last week after waiting forever for all this rain to stop, we got to go to the zoo. We love the zoo and we got to go with our cousin-in-laws (I think that's what they are) Emily and Leah. I was excited because there were dinosaurs around the zoo that moved and made noise. Oak'e really been into dinosaurs lately, so I thought he's love them. He wasn't so sure about them. One of them even spit water at you, and Oak didn't like that at all. He'd point the other way and say "No, that way". In some of the pictures you can tell he's not so happy cause I made him sit by the dinosaurs while I took his picture. Notice how he's holding his hands in so the dinos don't get them. He did finally climb on one at the end, it didn't move or make noise though. He even gave it a kiss after he checked out it's teeth.
















No comments:

Post a Comment