Last year around this time Oakley and I went with my sister Katy and her brand new baby up to Silver Lake to walk around. We had a great time, and it was fun to see all the leaves changing colors.
Well, last week we went up again with some of our cousins and their kids. I didn't take as many pictures this year as last year because I forgot until the end, but I thought it would be fun to compare the two years.
Well, last week we went up again with some of our cousins and their kids. I didn't take as many pictures this year as last year because I forgot until the end, but I thought it would be fun to compare the two years.
Oakley playing in the dirt last year, and Oakley chasing squirrels this year.Oakley running down the boardwalk last year, and Oakley jumping off the boardwalk this year. It's so fun to see how much they grow in just a year. I look at the pictures from last year and think, ahhhh, my chubby little baby. And I look at pictures from now and I think, aahhh, my big hefty boy. He doesn't have that baby face anymore. But I love him and he makes my life happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment