For Christmas I gave Wes this Lego Star Wars ship. He finally got around to building it. It took a few months, but he got it finished. Pretty cool, huh?
I don't know why, but I love it when the kids fall asleep on the couch. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I enjoy it.
Dax is such a silly kid. He lined up all his Five Nights at Freddy's plushies. He has too many.
Kristie shared a deal at Nordic Valley where kids 12 and under got a free season pass, and adults can get a season pass for less than $200, so I got them for us. This was our first time up skiing this year and the boys did great. Grandpa came with us, and it was nice to have him so we could divide and conquer.
Margo gave the boys tickets to a magic show for Christmas. It was at the children's theater. It was pretty fun.
We enjoyed a day at the aquarium with our annual pass.
Something amazing happened this year. The Bengals won the AFC Championship game and are headed to the Super Bowl. The day they played the AFC game, Tyson was really sick and was on the couch upstairs so Wes had to watch it on his little Tv down in his office. It came down to a field goal in the end and I ran down to film his reaction. He was so nervous and when the field goal went in he was jumping and screaming. I have it on video and I posted it online. It was amazing how many random people reached out to Wes after the game, knowing he is one of the only Bengal fan in Utah.

















No comments:
Post a Comment