McKnights

McKnights

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September 2020

Labor Day weekend we decided to go on a little stay-cation. We went to lagoon on Saturday, and then drove up to Logan to spend a few nights. While in Logan, we swam at the hotel, went to some fun playgrounds around town, and then on Labor day Wes and I played in a UOVA tournament up there. We played in Men's B and we made it out of pool, but then lost our first game in tournament. It was a fun day and a great weekend with the boys.
Now that all the boys are gone to school everyday, I have a lot more time on my hands. I needed a pedicure and Wes has wanted to try one, so I made him come with me one day. He said it was ok, but I always love getting them.
And Dax lost his first tooth!
I love making the boys drive up the canyon to see the fall colors. It's always so pretty. We found some pretty cool waterfalls and leaves up Big Cottonwood.
And Tyson built a blanket fort downstairs and him and Dax got to sleep in it one night. They really enjoyed that.
Our last time to Lagoon for the year. We had to check out Frightmares. We love going during this time. So many scary things to see and do. Dax even went in one of the haunted houses with us. The coolest part, was while we were riding the skyride there was the most beautiful sunset ever. What a fun year at Lagoon we have had.
School pictures turned out pretty well this year. These boys are getting so handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment