McKnights

McKnights

Friday, July 31, 2020

July 2020

 The Mcknight outdoor movie night ended up being right before Dax's birthday, so we were able to celebrate with all his cousins. Of course we had to try and get our yearly picture with all the little and some of them didn't like it. Boy have they grown. Dax wanted a "batman signal" cake, so I had my friend make him one and it turned out great.

On Dax's birthday we let him open all his presents. He loves Paw Patrol and anything Yeti or Batman. Then we went to Nicklecade and had fun playing all the games there. Dax ended up getting the jackpot on like two games and had enough tickets to get two big prizes at the end.
Afterwards, he wanted to play in the sprinklers, have Waffle Love for dinner and then go to a park, so that's what we did. Pretty simple birthday, but he got to do all his favorite things.
On a different day, I grabbed a picture of him styling his pajama bottoms, no shirt, and riding his scooter outside. This is how we roll these days.
While we were in Bear Lake, Wes took on the garage project. He tore out the big huge bench that was on the side and got a smaller storage rack. Now he can actually open his door when he parks in the garage.
The 24th of July was pretty laid back. We had a bbq at grandma and grandpas and then sat in the front yard and watched their neighbors light fireworks. We love a free show.
Also, more flowers for mom's monthly birthday gift. I loved the yellow and red combo.
Tyson really wanted a certain game on the xBox, so I told him he had to earn money to pay for it. He set up a Covid friendly lemonade stand, with canned lemonade and made enough to buy his game. I love that the boys are learning to work for what they want.
My summer volleyball camp at Murray had to get cancelled, but by the end of July we were able to find a way to run it and stay safe during this cray pandemic. I didn't have nearly as many kids as usual, but I'm just glad we got to run something. One of the little girls even drew me a cute little picture that totally made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment