Oakley has been playing on a club basketball team this season instead of Jr. Jazz. It is so much better, and the players are much more committed. We got to go up to Boise for a tournament and enjoyed being there with the whole family. Oak's team didn't do very well, but we had fun and it was a good learning experience for him. We had fun hanging out at the hotel with the team, and swimming in the swimming pool.
Oakley graduated from the D.A.R.E. program at school this year. I don't remember what that stands for, but it pretty much means he will not do drugs, he will be responsible, and some other stuff.
Tyson earned a date with mom for being good at school for a whole week. We went to one of our favorite places, Nickelmania. We had a blast.
We also went to the Curiosity Museum and let Oak and Zane climb in the rafters again.
Oakley also tried out his snowman kit he got for Christmas. Their snowman turned out pretty sweet.
This year, both Tyson and Oakley made it to the school spelling bee. Tyson didn't even want to, so he didn't study, but he made it anyway. He ended up getting one or two words correct, and then misspelled the next, but we are proud of him for trying.
Oakley also made it to the spelling bee. This time he studied really hard, and he wasn't the first person, so I think that calmed his nerves a little. He did really well and got to the top three kids. He took third place, and we are really proud of him for working so hard.
Crazy hair day at school (the other boys didn't want their hair dyed).
And I snapped this shot of Oak with his floods on. He is growing like a weed.
I decided, since we had Oakley's free ski pass this year we might as well going skiing more. I took him out of school one day and we went up to Powder Mountain. I have never been up there, but it was actually pretty fun, and Oak did really well. It was fun to just be there with us two.
One of the trees below the lift had clothes all over it, and Oak thought that was funny.




























No comments:
Post a Comment