McKnights

McKnights

Friday, May 31, 2019

May 2019

The boys have found a dinner that they love, homemade pizza. They each make their own and they love putting the toppings on. We also have fallen in love with little Millie. She is so cute, and I love this picture I snapped of her.
Wes has never been to the tulip festival, so Dax and I had to take him. We had fun just the three of us exploring the beautiful gardens at Thanksgiving point.
Tyson had fun playing baseball. Here is his team at the end of the season.   
For Wes's birthday we went to Cancun Cafe up the street. He ordered the biggest burrito you have ever seen. It was literally called "The biggest burrito you have ever seen". He thought he had ordered it before, but when it came it was massive. All the other tables were like "What is that?" Notice his plate compared to mine. He ended up eating about two thirds of it, but even for him it was way too big. Still yummy though. We also celebrated at Katy's house on Mother's day, and Wes made me a yummy mothers day breakfast, with my favorite m&m's of course. Then since his birthday was on mother's day I sent him away to a hotel for two nights by himself so he could just get away and do whatever he wanted by himself. He loved that.
Other random happenings, Tyson looked so dapper in his suit on mother's day that I had to take a picture. He hated the tie, but at least I got a picture. He also loves making me build big lego buildings and such for him. Here is a Lego spaceship that I put together for him to play with. 
Oakley's name is pretty sweet cause we can just get Oakley gear for him. We got a sticker for his baseball helmet and a few extras to put around the house.
And we can't forget about Dax. He is loving being outside and is getting pretty good on his balance bike. 
We got a pretty good hail storm one day and it totally took out most of my flowers. Bummer. Tyson got a new ugly hat from school. It is a dolphin with a tail on the back. He likes ugly things I guess. 
One thing that is not ugly is Dax in his shorty short batman jammies. He is so darn cute, and those leg muscles of his are legit.
We taught Oakley to play chess a while back and now Tyson is learning. Dax also tries to play along but doesn't really understand yet.
Oakley had to do a project for school on the different terrains of Utah. It is made out of salty clay and it turned out pretty well.
I also had share this funny picture of Grandpa grilling at his house. The hat says "Lutefisk Chef". It fits him perfectly.
And the boys started helping Wes put up the flags for scouts. It's fun to see them serving where they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment