Oakley's first basketball team. He was the tallest out there, but by far not as skilled as the others. He was happy to just skip around most of the time away from the ball. I think we need to practice a little more with him.
Yay for Sinter Claus. He made it to our house and left some chocolate letters for all of us.
The boys love our tradition of making a gingerbread house. This year I got one from Costco that was already put together we just had to add the icing and candy. It was very successful.
Tyson was the only one that got to sit on Santa's lap this year cause Oakley had basketball. He asked for Minecraft on the xBox. Hopefully he's good enough to get it this year.
My reffing friends had a girls night and we went painting. It was a surprise and none of us knew what we were doing, but when we got there I was excited. I haven't done a winter painting, so this was perfect.
One night I decided to teach the boys how to play the old nintendo games that I used to play when I was a kid. They had fun, but it took them a while to get the hang of it. I don't know if they'll ever play it on their own, but I loved reminiscing about playing. I'm still just as good as ever too.
Oakley received an award at school for Student of the Month. We are so proud of this boy and how well he does in school.
Oakley at his School Christmas sing-a-long.
Another league and another t-shirt. I love playing with these girls.
The McKnight party sometimes just ends up in a wrestling match with all the boys. They love that there is a big room to run around in.
Usually we don't get to have dinner with the Thompson's on Christmas Eve because we are at the McKnight's but this year we were able to. I loved having the Norwegian dinner and being with all the cousins. I have missed this tradition. Then Santa came and brought gifts. We even got a picture with all the cousins, and them trying to Dab.
The boys loved their gifts from Santa, Legos and BayMax.
What a fun morning we had. The boys are always way spoiled, but I guess they were pretty good this year.
Dax loved his Magic Tracks set and it was fun to design tunnels and bridges for it. He could watch his car all day long.
It snowed quite a bit on Christmas so we just hung out at home all day and enjoyed our new toys.
We had a fun time sledding with our cousins. We love the Bywater park cause nobody is ever there. Dax even loved his new sled, even thought it was a little funky going down the hill. It would just turn on it's own, but he didn't know the difference.
When we went sledding our Van got stuck in the parking lot, because it wasn't plowed and it was a steep hill to get out. I wasn't smart and went down anyway. Well after we were done sledding we piled in Katy's car, which made it out, and came home to get Wes and the pathfinder. Wes and I went up and towed the van out, but then the chain got stuck under the car, so Wes got under and was trying to shove it loose. He shoved and it came loose and he sliced his arm on some metal. It was pretty nasty as you can see, but now he has a really cool scar on his arm.
Sometimes it's funny when kids aren't feeling good and they give you a big lip like this. Dax was a little under the weather, but he was still so cute.


















































No comments:
Post a Comment