Leaf Day - The one day a year that I rake up the leaves in our front yard. The boys love this day cause they get to jump in the leaves. They also love when I put them in the garbage can and make them jump on them to squish them down. Dax just liked sitting in the garbage can with them.
All Tyson wanted to do for his birthday was go swimming and have blue cookies. So that's what we did. Katy and the kids got to join us too.
Tyson got some fun Legos for his birthday and I think a video game. And another tournament in the books for me. We took second place, but still had a great time, and earned these awesome shirts that I designed.
More cousins in town means another trip to the zoo. We can't get enough cause it's different every time.
My boys love the train. I think it is their favorite part.
The night before Thanksgiving we had a game night at Katy's house. It was so fun to all be together.
We always set up our Christmas tree the weekend of Thanksgiving and this year the boys were old enough to help most of the time. We only broke a few ornaments this year, thanks to Dax pulling them off the tree, but we'll see how well he leaves the rest of them alone.
Festival of trees fun with the boys and Grandma Thompson. Our favorites were the Finding Dory tree, and the Lego trees. We also got to do some of the activities at the kids area. They boys fished for treats, and Tyson got to pop a huge bubble. That was the coolest thing I've seen for a while.



























No comments:
Post a Comment