McKnights

McKnights

Friday, February 21, 2014

Random pictures

For Valentine's Day Wes knew just what I needed, Chocolate, and lots of it. For the past three months he had been working 60-80 hour weeks to get a project done and it was taking a toll on me too. He will be finished at the end of March so we are all looking forward to then.
 There were a few days in February that were nice enough to go to the park so we took full advantage of the nice weather. 
 Oakley is obsessed with pirates at the moment. He loves wearing his pirate hat around and having his swords.
 
 These boys are so cute in the morning. If I'm still tired, they just come hang out in my bed and watch tv while I get a few more minutes of sleep.
 It didn't snow much this year, so when it snowed huge snowflakes one day the boys were so excited to just run around and catch them.
 
 
 Tyson is much more in to things then Oakley ever was. He found a permanent marker one day and drew a lovely picture on our kitchen floor. I did get that off, but getting it off of the grout is another thing. Anyone have suggestions?
 My two little techies. They love watching shows on the iPad, and I don't mind cause it's the only time of the day that they are actually sitting still.

No comments:

Post a Comment