We got to spend a few days at East Canyon with Grandma and Grandpa Thompson. We love going up there and enjoying the snow and playing games. At one point these three were all on their tablets and I thought it was funny. Boy have times changed since I was a kid.
This child is extremely tall for his ages, and many of his pants are floods on him, but they are even more floody when he accidentally grabs some of Tyson's pants and tries to wear them ;)
Silly Pirate Oakley likes to take pictures of himself on my phone.
A few times a year I get excited about cooking and I cook for a whole week straight, maybe even two. Here is one of the recipes I tried that turned out yummy. They were just plain cheese enchiladas, cut if I remember they were way
Since we have another munchkin on the way Tyson is going to have to give up the crib to him soon, so we decided to get a new bed for Oakley and eventually put Tyson underneath. I really love it. It's not too tall, and it takes up much less room than his old car bed. He even gets a little reading nook underneath, until Tyson takes it over in a few months.
We haven't gotten many snow storms this winter, so when it snowed the other day Tyson and Oakley were so excited to go out and play in it. There was maybe an inch or two of snow but they had a blast.
Our friend Nicole that we play volleyball with, threw her 1 year old, Snow, a birthday party and she had animals at the party that the kids could pet and ride. Oakley loved riding on the horse, but Tyson didn't want anything to do with it.
I almost got Tyson to sit on the llama for more then a second, but he just wanted to keep his distance in mom's arms.
Oak liked riding the llama. At least one child was brave enough.
Our friend Nicole that we play volleyball with, threw her 1 year old, Snow, a birthday party and she had animals at the party that the kids could pet and ride. Oakley loved riding on the horse, but Tyson didn't want anything to do with it.
I almost got Tyson to sit on the llama for more then a second, but he just wanted to keep his distance in mom's arms.
Oak liked riding the llama. At least one child was brave enough.
























No comments:
Post a Comment