McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Anniversary

For our Anniversary this year we did some major power dating. I didn't get pictures of everything, but we were pretty busy.
First we went to dinner at Carver's Steakhouse. It was delicious!
Then Wes drove literally around the valley and finally we ended up at Anniversary Inn. We stayed in the Phantom of the Opera Suite. It was beautiful but I'm mad I didn't think to take a picture. We got ice cream from Baskin Robbins that night because we forgot that they had cheesecake in the fridge for us. So double desserts, yum!
The next morning we slept in (yay, no kids!) and then went bowling at Fat Cats. I of course beat Wes both games, but he did have a broken thumb.
Then we had lunch at the Pizza Factory. I love their salad bar and pizza. Mmmm!
Then it was off to Trafalga where we played the Pirates video game that Oakley loves. It's a lot easier with just Wes and I, so we beat the game. We even got a high score and are 48th place. Haha!
Then we went to Seven Peaks. We got there right as it opened and there was nobody there. We pretty much had our pick of slides. It was fun to just go down the slides and not worry about the kids. We were worn out after three hours so we headed home. We stopped at Popeyes for dinner to see what all the fuss was about. It's just chicken, I prefer KFC more.
So we pretty much hit every hot date spot on the map thanks to Wes. It was all up to him and he did a great job.





No comments:

Post a Comment