My parents have a grandparent's pass to the zoo, so I called them the other day and invited ourselves to go with them. Grandpa usually takes us, but he was under the weather so my mom was happy to take us, I think. ;)
They had these cool Lego sculptures all over the place with animals made out of Legos. They were pretty amazing.
Oakley wanted to take his picture with all three of the bears here, so notice how he stood in different spots for each picture. It's so funny how children's minds work. He's getting to be pretty smart and imaginative.
The Polar Bear was in rare form that day. It was the first time we had seen him be so active. I got this cool video of him doing back dives off the wall. It was pretty cool.
I love these two boys. They are my favorite!
The rino was up close and personal too.
Tyson is finally old enough to ride on the carousel. He absolutely loved it, as you can tell from my sideways video below.
Notice Oakley's expression in these photos. He got his head through the hole ok, but couldn't quite figure out how to get it out without hurting his chin. He also loves taking his picture with the gorilla. He always rubs the gorilla's chest and tells me that he has boobs. Oh boy!
They had a cool tent set up that has some huge Legos and my kids loved building a tall tower.























No comments:
Post a Comment