McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, May 30, 2013

From the eyes of Oakley

The only reason I want to post this is because I thought it was so funny to look through all the pictures he took. Let me explain; I had to go to three different stores one day and I needed Oakley to behave, so I gave him my phone and showed him how to take pictures. Well, three stores later, and 300 pictures later we made it home and I busted up when I looked at all the pictures he took. Some of them were not very flattering of me. I think a hundred of them were of his Star Wars Character dictionary that he says is his "favorite book". And there were a few of Tyson. Anyway, here are a few of the gems that I picked out just to see what a four foot tall four year old sees everyday.






















No comments:

Post a Comment