McKnights

McKnights

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Silly boys

I have a bunch of random pictures from my phone that I needed to post. All of them are of course of the boys doing crazy, silly things.
This is Ty's favorite place in the house. He loves to climb onto the hearth and walk back and forth. Then he sits on the printer and hangs out there.
Ty playing at Aunt Katy's after tasting some yummy dirt.
 

Passing the time with play dough. It's a great cold day activity.

Enjoying our time at the park after our first bike ride of the year. It was so warm for a few days. Why couldn't it just stay like that?
Mmmmm, yummy oreo mess.
Ty loves his blanket. When he's tired I give him his binkie, and he immediately finds his blanket and puts it next to his face, or lays on it. My favorite is when he just lays on the kitchen floor waiting for me to get his milk.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big your boys are!!! They are so dang cute! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete