McKnights

McKnights

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mor Mor

My beautiful Grandmother "Mor Mor" passed away. Her health has been going down hill since September and she finally got to return to our Heavenly Father on Saturday. I'm sure her husband was so happy to greet her on the other side. They were the cutest couple and I'm happy that they are together again.
Wes and I were so lucky to live in Mor Mor's basement for a year and a half before we bought the house we live in now. It was fun to see her every day and help her garden and hear all the fun stories. I'm so grateful that I got to spend that precious time with her.
 She was always up for a party and loved hosting parties. I will never forget her beautiful home during Christmas time. Every centimeter was covered with decorations, especially Santas. She loved Santas. She made the yummiest food too. Her caramels were delicious and I loved the turkey dinners she would make. Yummmm!
I think she always had a smile on her face, and was one of the most positive people I know. She raised some amazing children, my dad being one of them.
We will miss her, but we will always remember the memories we made with her.
This was the last time I took pictures of the boys and Mor Mor. I think it was in October. They loved going to her house cause she always had treats for them.
Mor Mor loved babies. She was the first one to visit the day we got home from the hospital with Tyson. I love these pictures of her holding him.
Here she is holding Oakley too.
Mor Mor and Far Far are together again after eight years of being apart.
We love you Mor Mor.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Liz. She looked like a lovely and beautiful woman. It's such a comfort to know that there is a plan and we will see our loved ones again some day!

    ReplyDelete