McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

4 Years Old

This year was the first year that we actually threw a birthday party for Oakley. The other years we invited family over and had cake and stuff, but this year he got to invite all his friends. I saw a groupon for Jungle Jims, which is right down the street from us, and decided that would be a fun place to have the party. It turned out really well. All the kids just ran around and played, and the parents hung out and talked or joined in on the rides. It was nice because we almost had the whole place to ourselves. We ended up having 17 kids there, which was quite a few, and something I will never do again. But like I said, they all just ran around on their own and had fun.
 
For Oakley's cake I had one of my friends that plays volleyball with us make a Hulk cake. It turned out awesome! Oakley loved it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oakley ended up with way too many toys. More then he could handle. That night he came in our room in the middle of the night and asked us if he could just stay up and play with his toys. Of course we made him go to bed, and the next day was like Christmas, playing with one toy after another. Boy this kid is spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment