McKnights

McKnights

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Picture Purge

Why does the summer have to feel so busy all the time? Isn't it suppose to be a time to relax? Oh wait, that's if you don't have kids. There hasn't been much relaxing for us, between outings with the cousins, holidays, birthdays, playing, reffing, and coaching volleyball, and everything in between. I just need to post a ton of pictures that I want documented from my phone. I finally figured out how to get them to the computer from my new phone. So here is my picture purge: (WARNING, there really are a ton)
 Oak and I had fun tracing each other one day. Notice how big my right arm is. Muscle woman! And he even wrote my name on it. (He added a few too many zigzags to the 'z')
 My mother's day gifts: New Oakley sunglasses, and a homemade brunch from the hubby. I loved them both!
 
 We have a new park just up the street from our house that is so fun. Oakley loves climbing on the big spider web ropes. He also loves the splash park.
 
  He has become quite the dare devil and loves climbing on everything.
  We love outings with cousin Kayla and aunt Katy. Oak and Kayla are so cute with each other.
 We were able to go to a friends birthday party at the pool. Oak loves the water.
 
For some reason his face hurt one day and he thought he needed a bandaid on it. Whatever. 
 Cutie patootie Ty and our friends at our playgroup.
 
 We've been bowling with the cousins, and I(Liz) got to play in the Adult Open National Volleyball tournament that was here in Salt Lake. It was so much fun! Here's my fun team.
 
 And of course little Ty is not so little anymore. He is constantly moving. You can totally see his personality in these four pictures. "Mmmm, there's something in my mouth. Oh what is this? A block! Oh, hi mom! What's that in your hand? I better grab it."
Oak loves his brother. He always wants to hold him now, and Ty lets him for a minute or too.
Tyson and his cousin Parker are 5 months apart. It's fun to compare them and see how much they grow. The first pic is from May and the second picture is two months later. I think Parker may catch up to Ty some day. They are going to be best buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment