Tyson has been such a joy to have in our home. He is such a happy baby all the time and he is so good. I feel like he's content whatever I do with him, whether it's put him in his crib to watch his mobile go around, or set him in his bumbo, or in the nook of a chair he is just happy all the time. And he's so good at just falling asleep on his own, as you can see in this picture:

I have captured a few of his fun smiles on camera so here they are:
I also have a video of him talking to me, which he does often also. I love his big smiles and all his cooing. Enjoy!
That's so awesome! My little Kendric is the same way and he always puts himself to sleep which is such a great help! He is just too cute, I love the video and photos!!
ReplyDelete