
One of Oakley's best friends is LJ. They always ask to play with each other and they really play well together. Here they are with their lightsabers in their pockets. It's funny cause they strut around like this all the time. They are silly.

Tyson is now big enough to sit in the Bumbo cause he can hold his head up for more then ten seconds, so while I'm making dinner or lunch I'll plop him in there on the counter. Well, of course, older brother wants to be right by him, sitting on the counter as well. Oak loves his little brother.

Sorry this one is sideways but for some reason I can't get it to rotate, but here's Tyson enjoying his bath after one of his many blowouts. He's almost too big for the sink now, we might have to pull out the mini tub thing.

And the last picture is of Tyson shoving his hand down his throat. Yes, he has found his hands, and he loves chewing on them. Most of the time we have these little gloves that he wears so he doesn't scratch himself, and he'll start sucking on those and I can hear him sucking from the other room. He sure is getting cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment