I wrote a post a few months ago about funny things that Oakley had been up to and I called them Oakisms. If you missed it, you can click
here and check it out. Well, this is the second installment of Oakisms for your enjoyment.

Oakley loves watching movies. He also loves to pull them out and put them in a row so he can see all of them. They have to be lined up just so. Maybe this will be a sign that he'll be organized when he's older. I can dream, right?

Lately I've found his toy animals in the funniest places. These are two of them that I happened to snap a picture of. He lined them up on the handle of the drawer below the oven, and he put the hippo in his bowl of goldfish on the piano. Silly boy.

We got to watch our friend Kaelyn while her mom and dad played volleyball and Oakley thought it was fun to lay on the floor just like her.

We also got to watch cousin Kayla and once she figured out how to pull herself up to the tv her and Oakley had fun driving their cars on the stand. Isn't it funny how different in size they are. They are so cute together. They also enjoyed snacking on apples on the couch.
The last part of this post is because one day while I was watching Oakley eat his cereal in his high chair, I started laughing because his feet were totally hanging over the bottom and his head goes way over the top. He just looks so big in it. So here is one of the first pictures I took of him in his high chair when he was 8 months old.

And here he is today, at 27 months. (2 1/4)
No comments:
Post a Comment