I know when I was younger I went to Zions National Park, but I couldn't remember much of it. This year, Tyson got a free National Parks pass for being in 4th grade, so we took advantage of it and decided to go to Zions while we were in St. George for the week. It was gorgeous! We hiked up to the Emerald Pools. The pools were cool, but the best part was the hike itself. We got to walk under waterfalls and next to these huge cliffs the whole time. We took way too many pictures.
Then we stopped at the lodge and had some ice cream. There was this huge tree out front that was massive. After that, we took the shuttle up to the very end of the canyon and hiked to the start of the narrows. There were so many people there, but it was fun for the boys to get in the water and play around for a bit. Next time we will have to come more prepared and hike up a ways in the narrows.
The scenery there is so amazing. The huge cliffs and the red rock with the green trees and plants is just do die for. Now I see why everyone wants to come visit this cool park that we have in our backyard.
































No comments:
Post a Comment