We haven't signed Dx up for soccer because of covid. Once day we drove by a park and there were kids playing soccer and Dax said he wanted to play that again. Well, we finally got him on a team and he had fun running around with all the other kids. Of course it was rec, so not very competitive, but it was fun and he always had a good time.
Here are the boys in their Easter outfits, not anything planned, just what was in the closet. They are sure growing up.
Family get together at Katy's house. It's fun when we can all be there.
Probably the most important thing that happened in April is that I was a candidate to become a National referee. I went down to Arizona for the Girls 18's National tournament and went through the rigorous process of being rated. I was surprisingly calm about the whole thing, but it turned out to have many challenges. Crazy stuff happened in almost every match I had, but in the end I think that helped me a little so they could see that I could handle whatever was thrown at me. I ended up passing and receiving my National rating. On top of that, I was chosen to work a semi final match after receiving my patch. Only six of us were chosen, so that was a great honor. So many of my reffing buddies were there and it was great to have us all supporting each other.
With Spring comes baseball season. Tyson and Oakley are playing again this year, and Wes is on the board so he isn't coaching, but he is helping run all the whole league so he's at the fields every night.



























No comments:
Post a Comment