We finally got a qualifier in Salt Lake. USAV pulled out of Colorado and now they are running tournaments in Salt Lake. It is great for me cause I get to stay in my own bed every night and I save tons of money on travel and food. There were 75 courts at this qualifier and it was crazy how many people were here.
Oakley's basketball team won 1st place in their Bantam league. They dominated the whole season. They are a fun group of kids and I can't wait to see them in high school in a few years.
For the past twelve years, our master bedroom has been a mess. We had torn down walls to turn it back into a bedroom, but we never did anything to the walls or the ceiling. Well, we wanted to get carpet this year so we decided to fix the walls before we did that. We had to remove all the laundry hook ups and do some electrical work, but once that was done we had a guy come fix the drywall and mud all of it. It's not perfect yet, but it's getting better. Here are the before pictures and some during the process.
Wes got to take Oakley on their first travelling basketball tournament with his Brighton team. They went to Las Vegas and ended up winning the tournament. Oak showed off his dunking skills and can finally touch the rim. And there was a kid down there bigger than Oak. That's something we haven't seen yet. Afterwards, they went to the Angry Crab shack and Oak tried some seafood. Then they went to the Stratosphere and did the rides at the top. I'm glad they got to have a fun time with his team.
While dad and Oak were away, the little boys and I decided to have some fun of our own. We went to Golden Corral, Gamer Planet, and played games at home. I think we all had a fun weekend.




















No comments:
Post a Comment