I couldn't take Dax's rats nest of a hair do anymore, so I decided he needed his first official haircut. The first picture above is before, and then during the hair cut. He didn't like it very much, but he calmed down after a few minutes and it turned out good.
Here are the best pictures I could get after the haircut. He looks so much older now, but much better.
Tommy and his brothers came over and I guess Tommy was worn out so he just took a nap on our chair. I don't know why, but I love it when little kids fall asleep in different places.
We had to make our annual trek to see the temple lights. We chose a nice warm night so it was really nice. The boys love looking at the lights.
Being so warm Dax wanted to go play on the playground. I obliged because anything to get his energy out is good.
My volleyball friends needed another paint night. We just can't get enough of these. I always have fun with these girls.
Our Christmas card and Oak visiting Santa at our Ward Christmas Party. He probably asked for an Xbox game. Hopefully he is on the nice list.
It finally snowed! Yay! We ended up waiting for an hour for the bus and it never came, so I guess it is a snow day. The kids were so excited to go out and play in it.
Even Dax got to play and he smiled about it a few times, till he got cold.
It's always fun to go see Oak perform at the school. It's never hard to spot him either. No matter where I am in the gym I can find him right away. Thanks Oak for being so tall.
Now that it snowed we get to go sledding and who better to go with than the Browns? The boys could have been on that hill for days, but a few hours was good enough.
We even made an awesome tall snowman with sweet eyebrows.
These two could not hold their excitement in. Star Wars The Force Awakens was on our to do list as soon as we could get the best seats possible at the IMAX.
We added another Thompson cousin to the clan. Little Eliza Grace was born on December 21st. She has the cutest cheeks and we can't wait to see her grow up.
The boys loved making a gingerbread house. I think this will have to become a tradition, even if they do eat half of the candy.

Christmas Eve at Grandma Thompsons. The boys love watching Santa come and bring presents. Oak got Lego Jurassic World on the xBox and Tyson got Lego Movie Legos. They were in heaven.
Christmas Eve at Grandma Thompsons. The boys love watching Santa come and bring presents. Oak got Lego Jurassic World on the xBox and Tyson got Lego Movie Legos. They were in heaven.
Christmas morning. Stockings were set by the chimney with care.
Christmas morning is so fun with kids. They get so excited. Dax didn't know what was going on. He just wanted to eat all the treats from his stocking, and that's pretty much what we let him do.
All the boys go big pillow dogs and Dax got his little dog. We named it Rudy to go along with Oakley's Rowdy, and Tyson's Ralphy.
What a mess, but oh, so fun!
Of course we had to have our traditional Monkey bread and hot chocolate for breakfast.
The boys look so cute in their new batman jammies.
Yikes, watch out for those crazy Thompson cousins.
It's always fun to head to City Creek and play at the dino place and check out the fishes especially in the middle of the winter.
Margo had me dress up as Santa and took some pretty fun pictures with the boys, but this was my favorite. It just shows Tyson's personality, always needing to test the water.





































No comments:
Post a Comment