McKnights

McKnights

Monday, August 31, 2015

August 2015

I still enjoy playing volleyball, especially outdoor volleyball, and I love it even more when I win. My good friend Ashley Murray and I won a tough one up at the Park City Arts Fest tournament. I love playing up there cause it's 10 degrees cooler than in the valley.
We hadn't been to the Children's Museum downtown for a while so we ventured out. Dax loved it. There was so much to do there.
I sure love these cute boys of mine. It's fun to see them having fun together. Dax wants to be just like his older brothers. He loves eating whole apples like them and spinning on the big kid rides at the park.
The boys love playing in the backyard, when it's not too hot, and now that Dax can walk he gets to play out there with him. He sure enjoys it.
Oak is starting to read and it's nice that he can read to his brothers. It's a rare thing to get all three of them in a picture together so here is proof that it happened...twice.
I helped throw a wedding shower for Amber and here are all of my sisters and mom in the same room. It was so fun to have everyone together to celebrate.
We found out that Dax loves watermelon. Here he is at Amber's luncheon just chowing down on it. I think he ate about ten pieces that day.
Jungle Jims has $2 Tuesdays so we took advantage of it and went with the Browns. Dax even rode some of the rides and he wasn't too sure about them, but he didn't cry.
I got to play in the Dusk til Dawn all nighter with my brother Ben. We haven't played outdoor together since before he was married. That was a long time ago. We made it to tournament, but then lost our first game. It was way fun though.
Oak's first day of 1st Grade, and his first year of all day school. He is getting so big.
Aunt Kay and Uncle Rod couldn't use their Park City condo so they gave the week to my parents. We had the privilege of going up and enjoying some of the activities. The kids loved the pool. It was pretty amazing.
Congrats to Amber and Jeremy. It's weird to think that my oldest niece is married now. It was awesome to be there for their special day. The kids loved rolling down the hill at the temple too.
And here is our attempt at a family picture at the temple. Everyone looks so happy, huh?
This cute boy can't get enough of the outdoors and all the balls we have laying around. And he loves our wagon. He always wants to go on walks in it. If only it could pull itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment