I love this little shirt that I've had for the boys. It is true "Good things come in small packages".
We had a funny thing with our tree this year. We had lights that would change color and depending on which lights were lit up when you took the picture, the tree would look completely different. Which one do you like better?
Dax loved the lights on the tree.
Tyson doesn't take naps anymore, but this one day he just couldn't stay awake any longer I guess. I was so surprised, cause this never happens.
Our teething, fussy baby.
Dax loves playing with his older brothers (Left) and Oakley became a ninja turtle and a friend's birthday party (right).
Dax learned how to roll, and he's growing some new teeth. I also love when he falls asleep in my arms. I'm treasuring every minute cause he won't be a baby for much longer.
Where's Oak? He stands out like a sore thumb at his Holiday performance at school.
We got to spend some time at east canyon with grandma and grandpa. Dax loved it, and the boys liked putting toys on granpa when he fell asleep.
And here is our Christmas card. It turned out perfect!
























No comments:
Post a Comment