McKnights

McKnights

Saturday, September 6, 2014

State Fair

I enjoy going to the State Fair and seeing all the animals and trying some yummy fair food. This year I made our family go on a Saturday, which was way busy, so some of them, I won't name them (Wes), didn't enjoy it as much, but the boys had fun. I just needed to get out of the house after being home every day with a newborn for 2 months. There were some high points of the trip though:
 Oak got to climb in to a real tank and hang out for a bit. He thought it was the coolest thing.




 
The animals, as always, were smelly, but still fun to see and pet.
And, they always have the little farming part where the kids get to be farmers and feed the animals and grow plants. It was fun to see both of the boys enjoying this part.
 
I did talk Wes in to taking Oakley on a ride. Whenever my dad took us to the fair, we usually got to choose one ride to do, and I remember how fun it was. Of course they chose a spinny dragon one, and Wes got that thing spinning so fast, I almost lost my lunch just watching. We still can't get Tyson on the rides. For some reason he just doesn't like them. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment