I loved lagoon as a kid, especially when we got to go with cousins. So for the past few years I've tried to get my kids and their cousins to Lagoon at least once during the summer. This year my sisters Wendee and Katy and their kids came. Wes was also able to take off work, which was really fun because he took Oakley on all the big rides. I was 8 months pregnant so I couldn't go on any rides, but it was good because Tyson wouldn't go on any of them. He wouldn't even try the little boat one. That's ok, Oak made up for him. Their very first ride was The Bat, which is where you are strapped in from the top and your feet are dangling below you and the track is above you, so as you go on the roller coaster it feels like you're flying. Oak was a little nervous, but he ended up loving it.
Oakley ended up going on most of the big roller coasters. He went on Bombara, Jet Star, The Spider, and he even went on Wicked. What a brave kid.
The one thing Tyson did like was the splash pad. He could have stayed there all day. Good thing I brought extra clothes for him.
It was so much fun to be with our cousins. We will for sure make this a tradition!



















No comments:
Post a Comment