McKnights

McKnights

Friday, April 11, 2014

St. George

We got to go down to St. George again this spring for the UOVA season opener. I played last year so it was Wes's turn to play. He and his partner ended up winning first place in AA. Yay! I didn't get any pictures of them playing cause I had the boys all day, but they did great.

One of the nights while we were there we drove up above the city on the east side and found some cool rocks to climb on. The boys loved climbing in the caves and all over the rocks. 
 
 
 
 
 We also went to the Children's Museum that is down there in the old Tabernacle. It was fun for the kids to have a place to play. They loved playing with the fake ice cream cones and we liked locking Tyson in the sound booth ;)
 
 
 
 
There was a stage at the museum where you could choose a song and sing on the stage. Guess what song they kept choosing over and over, "Do you want to build a snowman?" from Frozen. Oakley got right up there and started singing. He did good. Tyson just liked standing on the stage. He sang a little.
The boys enjoy staying in the hotel.
While dad was playing volleyball the boys and I hung out at the fun splash park that they have there at the tabernacle. It has a fun splash pad on one side and then a cool little river area with rocks to climb on the other side. I think we were there for like three hours. They didn't want to leave to pick up dad when he was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment