McKnights

McKnights

Monday, July 1, 2013

Darth Vader

Oakley is, can we say, a little obsessed with Star Wars. He has a 300 page Star Wars character dictionary that I think I've taped every page back into because he uses it so much. He loves Lego Star Wars and light saber fighting and anything that has to do with Star Wars. He found Wes's Darth Vader helmet the other day and him and Tyson had a hay day with it. Ty liked pushing the buttons on the front and hearing Darth Vader breath.
Like I said, Oakley also loves his light sabers. You can't see very well, but in these pictures he is wearing four light sabers. There are two on the left side, one on the right side, and of course the one hanging off his shirt. He figured out a way to carry all of them and have his hands free. What a resourceful kid.


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Wish we lived closer so the boys could play!

    ReplyDelete