We have this huge side yard that was part of our front yard, and I've always wanted to fence it in and incorporate it into our backyard. Well, after the long winter, and having bigger boys that just need more space to run, our fence got bumped up on our priorities list. We got a few different bids and thought of putting it up ourselves, but in the end it was only a few hundred dollars for the labor, and Wes and I really didn't want to do it. So we hired someone to come install it. They were so speedy. The first day I think they were there for maybe three hours digging the holes and setting the posts. Then a week later, I left to go to the mall for a bit, and two hours later I drove around the corner and saw my fence completely up. They were so speedy and the fence looks great.
The best part is that now that it's fenced in it looks twice as big as before. We love it. Now we just need a playset or a garden over there. Maybe next year.





No comments:
Post a Comment