Before our scary incident the other day we had a great time up at East Canyon with grandma and grandpa. The day we arrived we weren't sure that we'd be able to sled because there wasn't much snow, but that night it snowed a few inches and it was perfect for taking a few rides down the hill, and for pulling Tyson around on the 50 year old sled.
Tyson hiked all the way up the hill by himself. I don't know where he was going, but if I hadn't stopped him I think he would have gone forever.
Notice the ditch to the right where all the water had been melting and running off the day before. Now it was a pure sheet of ice underneith. We still had fun.
I think Tyson's favorite part of the whole trip was being able to climb up on the chairs, and then onto the table, which he would get in trouble for. He doesn't get this luxory at our house cause we have the counter height table that's way too tall for him, so he thought he was so cool. What a crazy climber.
Oh my goodness, he is so adorable!! I can't believe how big he is getting! Oakley is almost taller than me now! lol
ReplyDelete